18 Jan - 24 Feb
|High income (Physicians)||USD 350|
|High income (Residents, Nurses)||USD 195|
|LMIC (Medical Students & Interns)||USD 120|
Low & Middle Income Countries
18 Jan - 24 Feb
|LMIC (Physicians)||USD 180|
|LMIC (Residents, Nurses)||USD 120|
|High income (Medical Students & Interns)||USD 80|
Countries listed under the headings “Low-Income Economies” and “Lower-Middle-Income Economies” will be
considered for LMIC registration rates.
Terms & Conditions
- Payments: All registration fees must be paid in advance in US Dollars payable to: MCI Middle East LLC,
- EDEC2022- Office Suite #902 | Level 9 | Dubai World Trade Centre. Dubai, UAE.
- You can pay via the below mentioned method:
- Credit Card Payment
- Bank Transfer (You will receive the invoice & bank details via email)
- No confirmation will be sent until MCI Middle East LLC has received the payment.
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
- Registration fees entitles participants to attend all sessions and CME certificates.
- 5% VAT charges will be applicable on the above mentioned rates.
- For Group Registration please contact: MCI Middle East, UAE, Tel: +971 4 311 6300, Fax: +971 4 311 6301 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations and Refunds
- Due to the nature of a virtual congress, our policy is that we cannot accept cancellations or provide refunds.
- If you cannot attend but did register, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes are possible until 27th Jan 2022, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4), should you insist on having the changes carried out after this date, there will be a charge of USD 20.00.
- In the event of it being necessary for whatever reason to postpone or cancel the Congress, the organizer will not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the Participant.
- In the event of cancellation, the participant will be refunded any monies paid after deducting the bank charges.
- If the Congress is postponed due force majeure to a later date, the participant registration will remain valid and he/she will be allowed to attend the event. However, an administrative fee of USD 50.00 plus bank charges will be applied should a participant opt to cancel their registration and request for a refund.